iLoome curved glass

iloomeOfficial

macrumors member
Jan 3, 2013
Weird. I haven't received mine yet.
We're not sure what happened to the thread :/

Anyways, we've been sending the iPhone 6 pre-orders around the clock (I've been working ~12 hours a day last several days) due to crazy amounts of pre-orders we've received - we finally hired another guy to help us out with the fulfillment! We're really sorry about the shipping; we're really trying! I'll still be around 30 minutes / day every other day to answer your questions so feel free to PM me!

Also, there was someone that received the wrong color, I just want to re-iterate: please use the one you've received, as we're going to send out the correct color immediately. However, we need the information (order ID, etc.) so please contact support@iloome.com so that they can get this matter taken care of ASAP.

edtorious

macrumors 65816
Aug 14, 2007
San Diego, California

Anyways, we've been sending the iPhone 6 pre-orders around the clock (I've been working ~12 hours a day last several days) due to crazy amounts of pre-orders we've received - we finally hired another guy to help us out with the fulfillment! We're really sorry about the shipping; we're really trying! I'll still be around 30 minutes / day every other day to answer your questions so feel free to PM me!

Also, there was someone that received the wrong color, I just want to re-iterate: please use the one you've received, as we're going to send out the correct color immediately. However, we need the information (order ID, etc.) so please contact support@iloome.com so that they can get this matter taken care of ASAP.

Mine says delivery estimate between October 7 to 9 and status still shows preparing for shipment. I paid for expedited shipping on this so mine better be here by tomorrow.

ggmonogram

macrumors member
Apr 26, 2008

didnt get a chance to see your reply, is 6+ order gonna be shipped within this week? As I am heading out of country on 20th and not gonna be able to recieve it until late november, if iloome cant make it this week i might have to cancel the order ....

Jon347

macrumors member
Nov 28, 2012
SoCal
Pics

Here are photos of the artic white on the phone. only issue i had was fitting the case back on at the top. overall its ok wish it would be thinner.

Jzhann

macrumors newbie
Sep 30, 2014
Really hoping the Onyx Black matches better. So far there has only been Arctic white pictures.

map1978

macrumors 68020
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
I'm not understanding the point of the border, it doesn't really even match
I'm not understanding the point of glass screen protectors for Touch ID phones

Man pressing that button around raised glass has to be a strange feeling

It was cool with the 5 because they made aluminum home buttons to raise up to meet the glass protector

Whatever floats your boat though :D

runtohell121

macrumors 6502
Mar 12, 2010
There's always a clear border... from Amzer, pretty much the exact product, same thickness according to spec.

I still don't think it's much better though.. seems thick and loses the curve of the screen.

bobkeenan

macrumors member
Apr 11, 2007
Hope the black is better. I am not liking the white. And I wonder why they had to make it so thick.

Jon347

macrumors member
Nov 28, 2012
SoCal
That's really my only complaint is the thickness. I was looking into the MIME USA feather for my 6 plus.

Myzhi

macrumors 6502a
Dec 15, 2009
Yeah. Too thick and not really feeling the edge coloring. Going to cancel my preorder and continue my search.

Trebuin

macrumors 65816
Jun 3, 2008
Central Cali
That's really my only complaint is the thickness. I was looking into the MIME USA feather for my 6 plus.
That one is definitely thin, but lacks the edge covering. I'd be good as long as there's no edge lift, but I'd have to switch from the Spigen neo hybrid metal case to my Ballistic tungsten case, a bit more bulky but a lot of protection.

Jon347

macrumors member
Nov 28, 2012
SoCal
That one is definitely thin, but lacks the edge covering. I'd be good as long as there's no edge lift, but I'd have to switch from the Spigen neo hybrid metal case to my Ballistic tungsten case, a bit more bulky but a lot of protection.
I also preordered the iloome for my 6 plus. I will see how it works with the Neo Hybrid as I have the same case. If all works out I'll keep it until something else comes out.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.