iLugger...any1 have it?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by luffx, Nov 9, 2007.

1. luffx macrumors regular

2. CarlsonCustoms macrumors 6502

How often do you need to transport it? If its alot why wouldnt you get a notebook instead.

My friend let me borrow straps that go around pc cases for when we did lan parties... BIGGEST PAIN IN THE BUTT.. i was easier to just carry it like a package. But I can see the ilugger working if you have to carry the imac in a busy public place like an airport or something.

Zack

3. luffx thread starter macrumors regular

I really don't have a need for mobility anymore. I want something that is a decent desktop for a decent price. Gaming, programming, & animation. Naturally I want something with a 20"+ screen, but the MacPro is waaay overpriced, especially considering I replace my computer every '1.5 - 2' years.

I do travel to Las Vegas to visit family a few times a year, and I'm usually there for 7-10 days, so it would be nice to bring my desktop, instead of my powerbook.

4. cuestakid macrumors 68000

i have the iLugger for my mac pro and i can say that it survived being under an amtrak bus for 4 hours and when I pulled it out when I arrived back, it was in perfect condition.

I can not speak for the iMac cases but I can tell you that they are very well made and I highly recommend them-i feel very secure with my mac inside them

5. bada$$ macrumors newbie

I just bought one... all i can say is that its friggen expensive... bought it on ebay for $119 + $78 shipping +$35 duty... that is retarded... it better be good :)