iLuv Gelato for iPhone 5?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bmwhd, Sep 22, 2012.

1. bmwhd macrumors 6502a

bmwhd

After many different cases, I settled long ago on the iLuv Gelato for my iPhone 4. I love it because it offers top notch protection but is easy to get on and off.

I see iLuv lists an iPhone 5 version but it's out of stock. Have they shipped any yet and if so has anyone seen one?

2. bmwhd thread starter macrumors 6502a

bmwhd

I ended up getting a cheapo off eBay that actually works very well. It's not quite as soft/flexible as the Gelato but it's a perfect fit and still goes on/off easily.

3. kyellowness macrumors regular

I bought one on amazon http://www.amazon.com/iLuv-ICA7T306BLU-Gelato-Flexible-iPhone/dp/B0091DPZ20/ref=sr_1_4?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1348772050&sr=1-4&keywords=iluv+iphone+5 on the 18th and it still hasn't shipped yet :mad:
    When I ordered then, it was in stock but now it's listed as temporarily out of stock. That better mean they ran out of stock AFTER mine. And it's stated that estimate delivery is 9-24 to 9-27. Well, it's 9-27 and they still haven't shipped! When I get them, which I'm guessing is gonna be sometime in the next 2 weeks, I'll post some pictures and review. But this is ridiculous. It wasn't even preorder. It should not take this long.