iLuv iPhone 4 Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ADMProducer, Jun 16, 2010.

1. ADMProducer macrumors regular

2. homerjfry macrumors regular

homerjfry

Not a big fan of screen covers though. I think I may go without the screen cover this time. It really dulled the quality of the screen. Hopefully I manage not to scratch it.

3. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

Hey, now they look almost exactly like old iPhones in cases.

4. Krafty macrumors 601

Krafty

5. lorenwade macrumors 68000

lorenwade

Depends on the quality of screen protector you buy. ;) Some screen protectors do not scratch at all. Check out Wrapsol.

6. ADMProducer thread starter macrumors regular

well, it's cheaper and you got protective films for front and back unlike the bumper.

It doesn't matter how you case up your iPhone 4, it'll always look similar to an old iPhone because it is the front face that shows in every case and funnily enough, the front face between all of the iPhones look pretty darn similar.

This is why I want the iLuv case over the bumper, it retains the square edge. the bumper makes it round, just like the old iPhones.

7. ttech10 macrumors 6502

The iPhone screen has been good to me. Have had every iPhone and the only one that got scratched was my 3GS, which slid across our wood floor about 6 feet, glass side down. And still there's only like 5 slightly noticeable marks. Unless you know they're there and are trying to see them, they're invisible. Still don't plan on using a screen protector.

8. Krafty macrumors 601

Krafty

To each of their own, but I still think anything that protects only the outside barrier and costs $25 is overkill, the one I'm ordering is a good rubber that covers the front and back and is only $14, custom Zagg case, then later on plan to order this:
    http://www.case-mate.com/iPhone-4-Cases/Case-Mate-iPhone-4-Vroom-Case.asp

If I had some more extra spare cash, then yeah I would contradict myself and spend the extra dough, but I tend to put my phone on my lap while driving, and then it falls when I get out.

Clumsy, yes, but that case on my 3GS saved it multiple times.

Once again, just my opinion, if you feel different then hey, no ones saying you're wrong.

9. Autopilot638 macrumors 6502

Unless you get white... :)

Like the colour choices though. Better than the candy selection of Apple's bumpers.

10. citron230 macrumors 6502a

citron230

my thoughts exactly

11. Baltika09 macrumors member

Definitely like the color selection better than Apple's bumpers. Might get one and return the bumper I ordered. Have to see.