Hello! So I'm chilling out, not paying much attention and I manage to spill nearly half a pint of Apple Juice (oh the irony) into my Al PowerBook. As soon as it happened I leaped into action, unplugging power and battery, sucking out as much as I could, then using kitchen roll to help out. I was tempted to use a hairdryer but I thought it might blow the liquid further in. I then let it sit in my living room for 24 hours and went to change my underwear. The spillage occurred around the power plug-in area, so top left hand corner, a spill into the keyboard/speaker/around the plug and some around the screen. I switched it on about 10 minutes ago and everything seems in fine working order, except for the AirPort Extreme card. It worked fine for around 10 minutes, AirPort was fine, then it crashed (I didn't get a kernel panic, it was the please restart your computer in numerous languages screen). The next 3 restarts, AirPort was not working, so I took the card out, gave everything a check and plugged it back in. No liquid got anywhere near the battery compartment, so I'm not sure how it's affected the card. I'm assuming there is something Airport related around the area of the spillage. Anyway, does anyone have any ideas what must have caused this? I'm pretty thankful anything works but getting AirPort working again would be brilliant. Also, does anyone know how long it will take for that Apple juice to eat it's way through my poor PowerBook's innards? Thanks if you can help.