I'm a inventor having difficulty to publish my ideas

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Angokvn, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Angokvn, Apr 6, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2016

Angokvn macrumors newbie

Angokvn

I have some ideas and plans to publish them . But I'm not a famous , I'm just an anonymous inventor and not living in the US . I have difficulty in publishing my idea .Nobody knows me , i don't have many followers on Twitter and all efforts to contact to all tech news sites , like Wired ,Arstechnica ,9to5Mac ... failed .
    I just want my ideas come true , not for sale .
    I don't know what should i do now , can someone help , or give me a hint ?

2. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Well, first of all, I suggest that you learn to write English correctly and properly.

That means writing text with correct spelling, and proper punctuation, syntax and grammar. Pay close heed to how you write, because poorly constructed sentences and paragraphs reflect poorly on you. They make you look sloppy, careless, and unprofessional.

If you are unable to do it yourself, pay someone to do it for you.

3. Angokvn thread starter macrumors newbie

Angokvn

4. rshrugged macrumors 6502a

5. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

My point is, that if you English is not good, pay somebody whose English is good to write anything and everything you wish to appear in any form of media - irrespective of whether it is print, or online.

Likewise, any letter you write to any company seeking advice, or support, needs to be written in proper, grammatically correct English, with no spelling errors. The reason for this is that if you don't, those whose attention you want in this field ail think you careless and unprofessional.