i'm a switcher!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by furcalchick, Jan 6, 2008.

1. furcalchick macrumors 68020

furcalchick

it's been over a year since i got my macbook 'chipper' (i joined macrumors when i first got it), but yesterday, i unofficially switched as my pc went offline for the last time. i posted earlier in the week that my pc may have been dying, now thanks to some power shortages sponsored by failure power and light (the worst power company EVER) two nights ago, my power supply and memory (and motherboard perhaps) are dead, and it's not going to be back online for a while. i still have to get a few files i created in the past few days (most of the important data has been backed up to last week), and i'm running 100% of my items on chipper now. i've been slowly transferring my work over to the mac during the past year or so, and i was at about 97% when the outage happened, only running a couple of things on the pc.

i'm making this post now because i know many people cold turkey on their switcher experience instead of what i did in slowly transferring my work to the mac over a year's time. so congratulate me for finally making the full switch.:D

2. iDAG macrumors 65816

iDAG

From the sound of what you are saying, it took you long enough. :cool: Still, its good that you are now 100% Mac!