I'm already sick about...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Sdahe, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Sdahe macrumors 68000

Sdahe

The iPhone 5

So many speculations about the iPhone 5 that by the time it comes out I'm gonna hate it...

Do you feel the same way?

2. pchipchip macrumors regular

I think that I will be a little disappointed that some of the rumored features probably won't be on the iPhone 5, but I think that I will still be happy with it. I mean if it had all of the speculated rumors, then it would be a phone from like 5 years in the future. But overall I think that I will be happy with it.

3. Sdahe thread starter macrumors 68000

Sdahe

4. vitzr macrumors 68030

vitzr

It's fun to read all the emotional rants and comments. Why people visit a rumors site to complain reveals more about them than Apple. If one doesn't understand Apples ways by now, they may never see it.

5. lionqueen macrumors 6502

I wouldn't say i'm sick about it, but i admit that i'm dying of curiosity right about now. 4 inch screen? Teardrop? Metal back? Glass back? I wish we'd get some solid info soon. Send out the invites already!

6. Aldaris macrumors 65816

Aldaris

I'm not so much sick as I am tired of it already. Have been since summer actually. I'd like to see more Mac development than iDevices, not that I don't like my iDevices, I just like more advances on the laptops and desktops (Mac pro).

7. rgarjr macrumors 603

rgarjr

If they were to say something, their iPhone 4 sales would plummet.

8. aleni macrumors 68020

u'r sick then after apple.com has iPhone 5 on the main page, you will be going from sick to droll in a second :D

9. darster Suspended

I'm sick because Apple hasn't announced the release of the iPhone 6. Just sick.

10. sam2428 macrumors 6502

I'm not sick of it, and i still like reading everything

I am however getting a little de-sensitized about it all. When a new case or a new whatever rumor pops up, i read it and move on. The excitement level definitely isn't as high as it was a month or two ago.

But as someone else above said...as soon as it is announced it will be all gravy :)

11. Robby S macrumors member

Not sure I'd be so melodramatic about it. Sure, it's kinda' frustrating being kept in the dark about it, but Apple will announce when they are going to announce something when they are good and ready. In the meantime, visiting this site to catch up takes up just a few minutes of my day, with the rest of my time spent getting on with life and not getting sick about an inanimate object that most of us with an iPhone 4 don't even need anyway.

12. disarticulate macrumors regular

I do not feel the same way. The only "rumor" that really affected my mood towards an iPhone is when Jason Chen goes "Hey, I'm Jason Chen, and this is the new iphone." To which I was elated.