I'm available to help Beta test apps on 3.0

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by christall109, Mar 24, 2009.

1. christall109 macrumors 6502

Hey Developers,

I would like to offer you my services to help test and run your apps in iPhone 3.0. I am an eightteen year old high school student and would the chance to help someone out. I'm very interested in developing for the iPhone in the future. If you would like me to test your apps and give you honest feedback and report bugs, please PM me. I promise you will get thorough responses. I have the first gen iPhone.

I don't know if this is breaking forum rules, I'm very sorry if it does and the moderators you may delete this thread if so.

2. theheadguy macrumors 65816

Ask and ye shall receive. Let this kid test some stuff! :)

3. DPA macrumors 65816

DPA

Someone may see this as a violation of the Advertising rule in the Forum Rules, but I'm not going to report you. The rule does forbid advertising for profitable and non-profit organization. Just to let you know that if this thread is deleted, this may be the reason.

David

4. joshellis625 macrumors 6502

joshellis625

Who cares. Let the guy test some stuff. I'ts a good feeling knowing you can help even if in a very simple way.

5. basesloaded190 macrumors 68030

basesloaded190

eh seems like a nice kid, let him try some stuff out for ya!

6. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Alright; sign-in at the Apple Developer Connection website, and mention my name. Then find your way to the Student Developer for $99 and fill-out the application and put in your Visa/MC/Amex number in the appropriate boxes, then submit and Apple will contact you via email and *POOF* you are one of the many ADC Beta App Testers! Congrats! You can sign-up for the FREE ADC Membership, but you'll probably get more out of the Student $99 Membership....:cool::p:cool::p:cool::p:cool::p

You could also go to the iPhone Apps Store Forum and sign-up for the free apps as they show-up..... Good luck:)

7. christall109 thread starter macrumors 6502

I'm also kinda broke... recession. I was hoping a developer would add my iPhone's identification number to his account allowing me to test it on 3.0. No paying $99 for a developer kit just yet.

8. MY799 macrumors newbie

I'm interested in beta testing for 3.0 too. Any developers need some help? PM me. Thanks!

9. mouchoir macrumors 6502a

ch-ching! ;)

10. Fibbons macrumors member

That's some hefty equipment you're packing there for a broke student.

11. christall109 thread starter macrumors 6502

That includes my family computer (iMac) and my laptop. Parents funded everything pre18 years old and I pay them $20 each month for the iPhone data.

12. renewed macrumors 68040

renewed

HAHAHAHAHAHA..not. Sometimes one should set sarcasm aside once in a while and try to help people out. When you sign up for a Dev program there is the option of having up to 100 test iPhones. That is there for a reason. Some people truely want stuff tested. Just because he isn't willing to pay $99 for a Dev kit doesn't mean he can't test some apps out for someone.