I'm back... and definetly excited.

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ryannel2003, Apr 9, 2007.

1. ryannel2003 macrumors 68000

ryannel2003

Hey everybody! It's been awhile since I have posted but for the past 3 months I have been using my Dell Dimension, and never really been happy about it. But that is changing as of right now. Just a couple of minutes ago, I ordered a 1GHz 12" iBook G4 Combo that cost only $550! I have always wanted an iBook and this was an affordable way for me to get into a G4! I'm so excited to get back into a Mac that it isn't even funny. I plan on upgrading the RAM and putting in a larger HD (30GB is just too small; Dell has 160GB). My old eMac is still being used by my brother and even though I could have just traded computers, I have always wanted a Mac laptop and I still need my Dell for gaming. I guess it is true, once you have switched you can never go back!!! :)

2. dartzorichalcos macrumors 65816

dartzorichalcos

Congratulations for getting a mac:) . You'll still enjoy it and it doesn't matter if it's PPC or Intel. You'll still have fun using a PPC Mac. My only suggestion now is to sell the Dell and get a Santa Rosa-Leopard iMac or Stoakley Seaburg-Leopard Mac Pro with Boot Camp for gaming:) .

3. Max Payne macrumors 6502a

Congrats and good choice.

Have fun and enjoy the ibook.

4. ryannel2003 thread starter macrumors 68000

ryannel2003

Yeah I thought about selling the Dell but I still like to have it around cause in all honesty its a damn nice computer. I mean for $579, you can beat the specs. Idk i'll end up keeping it but will use it alot less than my iBook.