I'm certain its been asked before...

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by SkyBell, Nov 5, 2013.

1. SkyBell macrumors 604

SkyBell

...But why doesn't the iPad mini have its own sub-forum? :confused:

I have no interest in iPads beyond reading the occasional thread here and there, but it strikes me as a bit odd that the two models don't have dedicated sub-forums. In my mind anyway, it seems like it would make the place a lot more organized and much easier to find what one is looking for.

2. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

It's been discussed before, but since they both run the same OS, and broadly the same apps, I can't really see the need for a dedicated mini forum really.

3. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Separate forums don't make sense. Pretty much the same device other than screen size.

4. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

We don't differentiate between iPad and iPad mini for the same reason we don't have separate sub forums for the iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c.

The iPad mini is an iPad and fits very well within the organization structure of the the forum

5. SkyBell thread starter macrumors 604

SkyBell

I guess this shows how much I know about iPads. :p I figured the two would be different enough that there would be model-specific component issues and questions; enough to warrant separate forums. But, this seems to not be the*case. Thanks for answering. :)