I'm Coming Back - Question

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by twostep665, Oct 31, 2011.

1. twostep665 macrumors member

So last week I decided to bite the bullet and get a Samsung Galaxy sII instead of the 4S. The first couple of days with the phone, I absolutley loved it. Then the problems started... The battery goes from 100% down to zero in a matter of 8 hours with very minimal use, the phone freezes up, apps open up randomly, and the phone vibrates when I have vibration turned completely off.

I'm gonna return the Galaxy and get an iPhone 4s.

Here is my question. At an ATT store, is the 4S readily in stock for when I go and make the exchange? I want to walk in, return my Galaxy and walk out with the 4s without having to be without a phone or being given a dummy phone until the 4s arrives. Will they allow me to keep the Galaxy until the 4s comes in? Anyone have this experience before?

Thanks

2. Stealthipad macrumors 68040

Stealthipad

You need to have them reserve the phone you want. They will return your SG2 and then sell you the iP4S. If they do not have the phone you want, just wait till they do.

3. EmbraceTheOne macrumors 6502a

4. nfl46 macrumors 603

Lol, I can definitely answer this for you, as I did it last week.

Yes, you can keep your S2 until the 4S arrives, but you will have to pay the iPhone 4S price upfront. If you exchange the S2 for the 4S, then order the 4S in-store, they will credit your account, then you pay for the 4S.

I returned my S2 and used my dummy phone until my 4S arrives.