I'm convinced now

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Inmem58, Oct 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inmem58 macrumors member

I planned on upgrading from a 3GS to an iPhone 4S.

But since there's about 90% of negative threads on the new iPhone. I'll hold of until the 5 lol. Thanks guys

2. hcho3 macrumors 68030

90% negative thread....

I see. Enjoy your 3Gs.

3. ECUpirate44 macrumors 603

ECUpirate44

This happens every time theres a new iPhone, actually for that matter just about every time Apple releases something new. People come to forums when they have issues and generally don't post to say everything is going well. Id get the 4S.

4. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

You should hold out forever then, cause in any forum there's multiple negative threads about all devices.

Also realize that half of the negative threads in here from trolls. More trolls in here than any other forum I frequent. Including yourself!! ;)

5. Oppressed macrumors 65816

Oppressed

Do you realize that no one posts if they are truly happy with the phone. It is similar to the reason why the media only reports bad news. No one cares if its good news or if people are happy.

I'm hoping for a battery fix soon, and some tweaks for iCloud, but I still love both of them and very glad I have the new phone.

6. sweetbrat macrumors 65816

sweetbrat

People tend to post when they have problems, not when everything is fine. You're seeing very, very skewed results by going by these forums. There's always going to be some problems, yes, but trust me...there's many, many people NOT having problems with their phone. You're just seeing the (very) vocal minority.

Plus, people here at MacRumors seem to be way more fussy than most people. Some of the threads for people wanting to return their phones are ridiculous and not because there's anything actually wrong with the phone.

7. kre62 macrumors 68000

Id die if I went back to the 3GS at this point. The 4S is phenominal. Get it, you'll be amazed.

8. Inmem58 thread starter macrumors member

Finally some positive news.

If people are truly unhappy, then why purchase new apple products on their release day? Just wait for all the bugs to get fixed. Just a lot of complaining going on.

9. monkeylui macrumors 6502

I'll post that I absolutely love the 4s & have had no problems at all. None!!! I also moved from a 3GS.

10. Advil macrumors 6502a

11. Jonk1183 macrumors regular

i have no issues whatsoever with my 4s but ppl have to realize that anything thats massed produced is going to have a few bad apples...thats why they say wait for the 2nd batch of phones and don't buy early.

12. ntrigue macrumors 68040

ntrigue

I planned on upgrading from 3GS to 4S as well. So I did! Love this device, all quirks and stutters have disappeared!

13. Mrs.Geek macrumors newbie

I upgraded from a 3GS to a 4S and I couldn't be happier. :)

14. AlvinNguyen macrumors 6502a

Eh..what? How can anyone enjoy iOS5 on the 3GS? It was terrible with iOS4! Go head and wait in misery if you want - the 4S is amazing and we love Siri!

15. brand macrumors 601

brand

Because iOS5 on the 3GS runs better then iOS4 on the 3GS.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.