I'm done buying phones for awhile

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ipoddin, Jul 6, 2007.

1. ipoddin macrumors 6502a

ipoddin

I'm such a phone freak I get a new one about every 6 months. I get bored, disappointed, or envious of something else. Within the last year I've had 3 phones before buying the iPhone.

I can honestly say I'm now satisfied. I can see myself sticking with this for the long haul - probably until the next version of the iPhone comes out. This is the phone that finally does it for me and I've had Windows Smartphones, Nokias, SE's, etc!

It's the UI, ease of use, internet, and just the way it interacts with my Mac. Plus, with Apple's history of feature updates I know it'll get even better.

2. arcanic macrumors regular

arcanic

Ditto....the only thing that would make me switch would be if perhaps Apple released a 3G version...otherwise, I'm completely satisfied.

:apple:--Arc--:apple:

3. Cybergypsy macrumors 68040

Cybergypsy

4. pcguru83 macrumors 6502a

pcguru83

Completely agree...this was my 4th phone in only about 4 months (gotta love 50% hardware discounts with BofA discount ;)). In all honesty, there is not one thing that this phone doesn't do that I need. It's not perfect for others, but it is for me.

5. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

This phone will be my last until Version 2 comes out

I have no more money

Literally

:eek: :apple: :apple: :apple:

6. lilnyc macrumors 6502a

lilnyc

I have found my soul mate. I am just like you. I hopped from the Razr (when it was $500) to the Blackberry (pre-smartphone BB) to the Nokia E62 to the Cingular 8525. The 8525 was freaking awesome though, but the iPhone is my love for now. I wasn't goingto sell my 8525 b/c it's coo, and I may have to send the iPhone to the shop one day. BUT, if I do, I can't see going backwards. I'd rather buy another iPhone to use while one is in the shop.

7. damado macrumors 6502

I'm also really happy and will be keeping this one for a long time. I especially love the free video podcasts from the itunes store.

8. Damnitshane1 macrumors newbie

I agree 100%. It will be hard to use any other cell phone after using the iPhone!

9. lord patton macrumors 65816

lord patton

lots of folks will upgrade to the next iPhone when it comes out, whether that be a storage bump to 16 gigs, or inclusion of 3G. This will create quite the used market.

I wonder if Apple has a plan for leveraging the used sales to lower the price point for entry-level buyers? Maybe they could upgrade you for a few hundred bucks, and sell the old ones as refurb for $350-$450.

I mean, Apple is going to rule the world with this phone no matter what, but the sooner they can lower the price, the sooner their reign will commence. :D