I'm eligable?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Simbazz, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Simbazz macrumors regular

Just received an email off of Apple to say I'm eligible for a free case, but I've already been told I am going to be refunded for the bumper I purchased.

Whats going on?

2. Tom G. macrumors 68000

Tom G.

I've gotten the same, however you'll only get one or the other, don't count on both.

My Otterbox Defender case will be here by Tuesday so it doesn't matter anyway.

3. Simbazz thread starter macrumors regular

Meh, gunna give it a go. Whats the harm in trying if they've said I'm eligible for a free case.

4. 101AirAssault macrumors member

Yeah nothing like taking something for nothing aka stealing. Guess you wouldn't mind someone helping themselves to something from your house... heck you left the door unlocked :rolleyes:

Again, I know people will try and justify it by saying apple is the one that screwed up but that doesn't make it right.... no I'm not the morality police, simply a guy with morals. To bad you don't have any.

5. Simbazz thread starter macrumors regular

I live with morals, go day to day living within the law, doing right. I'd imagine I'm a pretty nice guy.

But, in times like these, yes, I'll take the loopholes. I see no reason why I shouldn't. I love Apple, will defend them in any way possible, but when they offer me a free case, ontop of a refund, I'll take that because they've offered it.

Don't try and make it sound like I'm doing something illegal, as I'm not. I'm merely following what has been offered to me.

Some people on this forum make me sick. If you found money on the floor, you'd not take it down to the police station, you'd pocket it. What some people are doing with these cases is totally different, for one, Apple is making an extreme mark-up on the bumpers its untrue!

6. Alonzo84 macrumors 6502a

Alonzo84

7. Simbazz thread starter macrumors regular

Apologies, I've seen the other thread. It won't continue over here, what I wanted to know, has been answered.