Im frustrated!

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by soupyjnr, Jan 19, 2008.

1. soupyjnr macrumors 6502

Hello,

I was on here earlier and read a topic which outlined the MacBook new batch of updates and all what would be change on them - but I cant find the post now... does anybody else have a link to it?

2. heatmiser macrumors 68020

Any such posts were pure speculation. *No one* on this site knows what will be included or taken away in the next Macbook release. You might as well start a thread asking "what do you want to see?", because that's about as accurate as such a post could be.

3. soupyjnr thread starter macrumors 6502

Cool - but dont you think its unfair that if I buy a MacBook tomoorrow, and the next day they bring out a new batch... I would cry!

4. scienide09 macrumors 65816

scienide09

No, it's quite fair.
    No one knows for sure when new/updated MBs will be available. The basic rule of thumb is to wait if you can afford to wait, and to buy now if you'd need it ow (or if you just can't wait any longer).

The pace of technology means that someone, somewhere, is buying a new product that will replaced by a newer product tomorrow. What you buy today will be no less capable just because something new comes out tomorrow.

5. soupyjnr thread starter macrumors 6502

6. speakerwizard macrumors 68000

speakerwizard

if the macbook does what you need it to do and you deem it a fair price, buy one, if not and your not in need of one, wait until the next update, do not remorse your buy, just because something new comes out it doesnt make your purchase worse, buy from an apple store and you have a return period incase anything comes out within a couple of weeks after.