Im Gettin So Pissed

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Ilovemyipod, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Ilovemyipod macrumors regular

Ilovemyipod

:mad:IM so mad at apple. cause everytime we buy something new (like iPod Touch) like couple months later they will come out with a new model. ITs like when are we going to be up to date with apple. Also (iphone considerers) whats the point of getting an iPhone now when there abvisouly going to get possible thiner,more "high tech" and it will have 3G techonology.

Also by 2009 they are supposed (not apple) come out with a 128 GB Flash Memory (which is in in the Touch/iphone). they even have 64 GB Flash Memory.

http://tech.yahoo.com/blog/patterson/8095 :apple:

2. 7even macrumors 6502a

Every manufacturer does this. I think the problem is that Apple makes their products really really appealing, making you want the new iteration every time it comes out :p

3. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

I think you should wait until 2009 to get an iPod touch. Err actually, I heard by 2011 they will have a 512GB flash tech. Well wait, I'm sure the year after it will be much cheaper... actually 2020 there should be a new tech even better than flash... actually by that time I think a successor to the iPod touch should come out...

well...
    uhhh
    Just wait.

4. EricNau Moderator emeritus

EricNau

In the technology world, something bigger and better is always right around the corner. Using your logic we would never buy anything.

Also, Apple added new storage capacities for the iPod touch and iPhone for an extra fee; they didn't change anything, so I don't see how your argument is valid.

5. Ilovemyipod thread starter macrumors regular

Ilovemyipod