I'm getting an iPod Touch!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by chilihead7, Dec 7, 2008.

1. chilihead7 macrumors newbie

Okay so I have decided that i want an iPod Touch for Christmas this year, and i am counting down the days! I want a 2g 8gig. I have been counting down the days. I really dont want it for the music, just the apps. There have to be thousands of apps, its just so amazing that apple can market a product so well that dominates the market in more than one field. So yeah! Just had to get that off my chest. Anyways, what do you guys think is the most rewarding thing about an ipod touch? Just so this post has a purpose lol thank.s:apple::D:apple:

2. ikermalli macrumors 6502a

its an iPod, with a touchscreen and a bunch of free apps, what else is there to ask for? Other than an iPhone :)

3. nick9191 macrumors 68040

The iPod Touch is one of the best devices I have ever had the pleasure of using. The user interface, the sleek design, the apps, the video quality, everything. Well done Apple. I'll be upgrading to an iPhone come WWDC hopefully.

4. chilihead7 thread starter macrumors newbie

yeah it truly is a revolutionary device in this day and age

5. iParis macrumors 68040

iParis

Congradulations.
    I use mine all the time, it's almost a replacement laptop.
    Everybody at school is always interested in it, just beware your friends playing with it all the time or they may kill the battery.

6. 99MustangGTman macrumors 6502

I decided I am going to get one for xmas too unless I can find someone who wants to trade theirs for my 80GB iPod classic, which I doubt will happen.

I really like the wi-fi aspect of it. I would use it all the time like my iPod now which I use at the gym 3-5 days a week.