Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Vegan TJ

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 3, 2008
to my springboard..what the F(_)Ck... its not my iphone cause this is my 3rd iphone replacement and it didnt download to any of my iphones ...i have cydia and installer but when i download **** it wont go to my homescreen

Vegan TJ

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 3, 2008
i have literally been trying alllllll day to get jailbreak working through dev team...and like i said cydia shows up and installer shows up BUUTT it wont download anything...it shows its downloading it but nothing goes to my homescreen...i have restored with costom firmware like 4 times installed and reinstalled apps removed apps reinstalled them and nothing i have wasted so much time...why is it not working with mine and everyone else is having no problems

TechIsCool

macrumors member
Jul 13, 2008
restart your phone you have to reset the springboard

you sound like someone that well shoud stick to the app store but yah springboard needs reseting to repopulate

Vegan TJ

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 3, 2008
restart your phone you have to reset the springboard

you sound like someone that well shoud stick to the app store but yah springboard needs reseting to repopulate

i have many times reset it ..and i dont need to stick to apps store i jailbroke v1 iphone and NEVER had anyproblems but with this jailbreak i get all these problems

TechIsCool

macrumors member
Jul 13, 2008
it installed without crashing try to install winterboard see if it takes and if not try boss tools the both have springboard resperation

Van Wildonher

macrumors 6502a
Apr 29, 2008
Seems like you have bad luck when it comes to jailbreaking. (judging by the amount of problems you seem to be having with it) Leave it to the pros. :rolleyes:

Vegan TJ

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 3, 2008
everything is working fine ..i installed boss prefs and boss tools reboted and everything all the sudden showed up

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.