Im getting the 3g iphone plan for Free!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by CluTcH, Jul 13, 2008.

1. CluTcH macrumors newbie

i guess when they were trying to get me situated at the apple store which took 2 hours with one of the genius peeps, they gave me unlimited data/sms for $0.00. I just checked online and thats what the plan says im on. Im currently an extra line on the family plan and its not an iphone family plan. The only downside is that i can't get voicemail. Also im 17 and was the only one there when i signed the contract on the little screen. Dosn't that mean i can break the contract at any point with no charge cuz i was a minor.

2. jmpmntwnty3 macrumors 6502

Don't get too excited. You might be a tad disappointed next month when that $0.00 is changed to $30.00 ;)

3. wyatt23 macrumors 6502a

wyatt23

my friend once told me...

when you push karma...
    karma slams your d*ck in a door.

you should just call up and work it out. this can lead to problems later. and for being 17, just because you *think* you can't be billed, doesn't mean you can't *actually* be billed. you won't be too happy when they say, your service is terminated and you owe $300 + $30 for texts. and you have to give that iphone back, and if you still want to use the iphone and it's service, you need to pay this bill.;);)

when you get something under the table, even accidentally, i wouldn't brag about it on a forum. just poor manners. and the whole karma thing.

4. lakaiordie macrumors 65816

lol dont get too excited.

its not gonna last.

5. michaelmaxwell2 macrumors regular

Oh about that 17 years old thingy...... Ant gunna cut it, When your under the age to sign a contract and you understood that you signed it knowing that your under 18 makes you legally binded to that contract. And also the person who's account is is responsible for that contract due to them allowing you to make decisions for them hence authorized user.

6. CHRISonTOPofHER macrumors newbie

first, good job committing fraud. second, worst case, you are so getting charged for data as an extra which is going to be a ridiculous cost. i'm sure you're father will love to see that bill. third, best case, its also impossible to not have data selected on your plan, trust me, i know.

7. gibbz macrumors 68030

Theoretically, the fact that the OP is 17 precludes him from legally entering a contract, regardless of his knowledge. First, good luck proving his knowledge and second, the account holder can't be held responsible for a contract that isn't legally binding to begin with. That being said, the OP is pretty naive.

8. jmpmntwnty3 macrumors 6502

Not to justify what the kid did, it is possible (not sure how) to walk out of the AT&T store w/o a data plan. I did. I got home and couldn't get on the internet and couldn't figure out why. Come to find out, the associate who activated my phone failed to include the data package.

9. ubersalad macrumors 6502a

Yep.