im going crazy!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mac17, Jul 28, 2008.

1. mac17 macrumors regular

Its impossible for me to get the new iPhone as I work and get out at 5, I call the Apple store everyday the minute I get home and of course they are out (or thats what they say...) The stores a half hour drive from me (freehold raceway mall) I went Yesterday as Sunday is the only day I have off and I see a line im thinking finally! but of course they had no more 16 gb black:mad:. Its getting a little ridiculous that its been over 2 weeks and they still dont have enough stock to last the day, I dont get it, do people not have jobs that they can get there in the morning and wait in line?:confused: Is anyone else here in the same predicament?

2. DeaconGraves macrumors 65816

DeaconGraves

Most people are likely not being as good as you and skipping work, taking extended lunches, etc.

If you're really wanting one badly call before lunch and see if they have them in stock, then take a long lunch that day (if possible in your job). Otherwise, you're just going to be waiting until you're lucky.

3. AustinIphoner macrumors member

call in sick, or cash in some vacation time. Or maybe go on a Saturday or Sunday morning?

or just do the Direct Fufillment from ATT and wait for it to come in

4. lavrishevo macrumors 68000

lavrishevo

Or just do the AT&T direct fulfillment like I did. When it comes it go pick it up.

5. mac17 thread starter macrumors regular

LOL the thing is I already took a day off for a Doctors appointment before the phone came out and taking another sick day wouldnt be such a good idea..jus my luck!

6. Cynicalone macrumors 68040

Cynicalone

7. elbirth macrumors 65816

I don't work on Fridays, so I was able to get up early and go stand in line. I imagine this may be the case with other people as well, or maybe they work different shifts that allow them to be there early in the morning. You'll have to just wait it out or take more drastic measures like taking time off from work

8. impact_blue macrumors regular

Just do it on a Saturday. Get there at 7am and you'll be good. You'll do it if you really want one as bad as you say you do.