I'm Having A Hard Time Finding A Good Leather Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by MICHAELSD, Jun 23, 2009.

1. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

I really want to get a case before I get my 3G S from FedEx by the end of the week. I've been looking through a lot of cases, but I still haven't found a case that I really like. The Incase Slider and the Seidio Innocase II look like decent choices, but I'd really prefer a leather case. A lot of leather cases I've seen raise over the bezel, I think a design as close to flush really works best for me. I wanted a nice flip case at first, but I don't mind any style, but I don't want another pouch this time around. I really liked Case-Mate's flip case for the first iPhone, but I haven't found anything like that other than Vaja's. I like Vaja's cases, and I don't mind paying for great quality, but I'd prefer not to wait a month to get my case. Any ideas for a leather case like the Incase Slider or the Vaja i-Volution SP?

2. fastbite macrumors 6502a

fastbite

3. Roller macrumors 68020

Take a look at my mini review of the SGP illuzion, if you haven't already. I'm very happy with it so far.

4. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

The vaja case is pricey and you do have wait, but I don't believe there's any that compare, either with the workmanship nor the quality of the leather

I'm still on the fence to get the standard i-volution case or the i-volution GT (the one with the flap).

I love the easy access of not having a flap but leaving the screen exposed has me a little concerned. I'll probably order the GT today, and be done with my waffling, especially since I have to wait a month