I'm impressed with Fuzzle

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Watabou, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Watabou macrumors 68040

Watabou

I got Fuzzle back when it was free and I'm so glad that I did. The game is really polished and well done. I'm having so much fun with it and every time, I play, I get this really bad urge to eat M&Ms lol.

Yeah but I really like this game and is definately worth 2$ right now.
    I'm not that good but I'm practicing so who knows. I got 369 as my highest score on easy. What did you guys get? I hear someone got 2000 on easy mode. :eek:

Attached Files:

2. Yasic macrumors member

Yasic

i know what you're saying, keep going you'll get there ;)

[​IMG]

i think the trick is to get black ones and multicoloured ones together to clear the whole field all the time

3. Watabou thread starter macrumors 68040

Watabou

You mean 4 multicolored and one black colored one together? I didn't know that cleared the whole board. I'm gonna try that right now lol

4. Yasic macrumors member

Yasic

doesnt matter one multicolour, 4 blacks does the same, 5blacks clears only the blacks, 5 multis only clears that row

5. Watabou thread starter macrumors 68040

Watabou

Yup confirmed. 5 Rainbow colored skittles(yeah I know. I'll just call them skittles. mmm skittles) and 1 bomb skittle do clear out the whole board. Thank you for the tip Yasic. Very helpful. Now I'm gonna try to make it to 500. :D

Edit: Okay I'm definately doing better. I beat my high score but just by 21 points. oh well. These rainbow and bomb skittles dont come by easily.