Resolved I'm looking for a waterproof iPod touch 5 case

AppleDeviceUser

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
Canada
I'm looking for a waterproof iPod touch 5th gen case, so far the only one I can find is this one http://www.lifeproof.com/en/ipod-5/?path=TopNav which is awesome unfortunately it's out of stock. If you know of one please put the name or link here :) I have no price range.

EDIT: I have searched the internet a lot and I have only found the ones that fit multiple device shapes and sizes, which is not what I am looking for. I have decided to go for LifeProof, now just go to wait till it's back in stock. :)

Last edited:

AppleDeviceUser

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
Canada
OP: I'm curious where you take your iPod that requires a waterproof case?
I am 17 years old male so places like the waterslides with my friends (I live about 10 minutes away from the biggest watersides in western Canada!) retreats with my youth group (Where I go canoeing and boating) Everyday things like working out on the farm (My family owns a hobby farm.)

And things like this for example: I was at "party" (Pop, chips, movie, hot tub, basketball kinda party) with a bunch of my friends and a couple of their parents and I was sitting in the hot tub with like 6 of my best friends, 4 girls and 2 guys. A song that I liked came on through the hot tub stereo system, I really wished I could shazam it, but it was to wet to bring out my iPod. Same with the water slides, I went with that same group of people and I wanted to film going down some of the slides with them, but my iPod would have for sure gotten ruined when we reached the bottom with the big splash.