Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Pivzavod

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 23, 2008
I bought a 2.2 basic configuration MBP about three weeks ago, then had and exchange due to the dead pixel in the center of the screen. However, i was happy with the replacement. Today i've read the announcement of the new model, and suddenly realized that February 26 is the last day i can return my MBP with a restocking fee! So i grabbed my laptop and rushed to the Apple Store, and they were happy to give me the new machine! It's a great upgrade for 200$. Moreover, the new model seems to run cooler. And the screen is really great, the model line in color settings says it is 00009C81. I wonder what can it be?

markrivers

macrumors 6502a
Feb 9, 2008
Stevenson Ranch, California
I bought a 2.2 basic configuration MBP about three weeks ago, then had and exchange due to the dead pixel in the center of the screen. However, i was happy with the replacement. Today i've read the announcement of the new model, and suddenly realized that February 26 is the last day i can return my MBP with a restocking fee! So i grabbed my laptop and rushed to the Apple Store, and they were happy to give me the new machine! It's a great upgrade for 200$. Moreover, the new model seems to run cooler. And the screen is really great, the model line in color settings says it is 00009C81. I wonder what can it be?

yes you are one lucky guy

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.