Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

monke

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 30, 2005
I must be missing something, but I saw a post on engadget (about the G1), and focused on the laptop behind it.

Of course it's a MacBook Pro (because of the speaker grills) but last time I checked, until the new glossy screen ones came out they had the old silver keyboard. Unless the current 17" MBP's use the new keyboards, I'm drawing a blank as to what model this was.

Link Here.

It's not important, I was just wondering. :eek:

Attachments

• Picture 1.png
    Picture 1.png
    287.6 KB · Views: 80

iToaster

macrumors 68000
May 3, 2007
In front of my MacBook Pro
The image has been altered. That is an old style MacBook Pro but there was either some video editing work done or something laid on the old keyboard. Notice the image noise around the keys and how he never uses them... definitely an altered image.

Also, there's the old style row of function keys at the top.

ZMacintosh

macrumors 65816
Nov 13, 2008
its a keyboard cover like most said and it looks like its still running tiger, heh

monke

macrumors 65816
Original poster
May 30, 2005
Notice the image noise around the keys and how he never uses them... definitely an altered image.

Also, there's the old style row of function keys at the top.

I never noticed either before, hmm. It must be some kind of skin or cover like many have suggested.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.