I'm missing something...

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by forafireescape, Mar 10, 2008.

1. forafireescape macrumors 6502a

forafireescape

I bought my MBP back in November and I'm just now registering the Applecare that I bought.

It says I need to tell them my Applecare registration number, which should be located on the box it came in, which sounds all well and good...but I didn't receive a box. They just sent me a disc. I put the disc in but it had nothing helpful on it. All the support articles keep talking about finding the number on the box, but I don't have one. :(

Help!

2. Theatrics macrumors member

3. forafireescape thread starter macrumors 6502a

forafireescape

Yeah I know...I was just wondering if I could get it taken care of now, but it's after their normal business hours.

4. MSD401 macrumors 6502

MSD401

if you bought it online at the same time with your computer apple registers to that computer for you... at least they did for mine I never received a box or a cd... you can check your warranty status at https://selfsolve.apple.com/GetWarranty.do

5. forafireescape thread starter macrumors 6502a

forafireescape

Hey, thanks! That was really helpful. It showed up with my AppleCare. So do I not have to register it then? Thanks again...I'm so happy to be getting this resolved :)

6. MSD401 macrumors 6502

MSD401

no problem you should be able to download tech tools there too... which is what is on the cd...