I'm nervous about Thursday, I have a feeling I'll get screwed...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bowlman23, Jun 22, 2010.

1. bowlman23 macrumors regular

I have phones reserved for me and my wife. Confirmation emails and all.

But I can't get to the Apple Store until 6:15PM, and I'm nervous my phones won't be there. I know they said they will be but I've heard stories where they sell off the stock early or they won't get enough at the store.

I'm futilely hoping I'm wrong. I wish I could be there early, but I have to work. Anyone else in a similar situation?

2. RonHC macrumors 6502a

RonHC

following the thread title*

..in the butt

OT: Don't worry, its a reservation

3. lidomkj macrumors regular

I have a reservation and feel the same way. I was hoping that Apple would let reservations pick up tomorrow along with the shipments being delivered tomorrow to pre-orders. Then at least the walk ins will know what is still left. But that is not going to happen.

4. mac jones macrumors 68040

Geesh, I don't think they will screw you. There are a lot of people that have to work.

It will be fine. (holds nervous guys hand).

Trust me.

If your really worried why not call and express your concerns. I'm sure they will confirm what i've said.

Lunch hour? :D

5. asleep macrumors 68040

asleep

6. bowlman23 thread starter macrumors regular

I wish I could...the store is too far. Two guys at the store said I'd be fine and one employee told me to get there early because he thinks they won't get enough stock for the reservations. That would suck.

7. tonedef407 macrumors regular

I'll trade with you. I am showing up at 5 in the morning. No reservation. I'm pretty sure I'm GOING to get screwed.

8. carsteve macrumors newbie

I feel the same way

I have to work on Thursday and won't be getting to the store until around 5, 530. I'm psyched I was able to get a reservation but in the back of my head I'm nervous that there will be some reason why they won't have it for me when I get there.

9. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

I am with you. I figure my Apple Store is going to be nuts in the evening.

So, I am going with the g/f to get her reserved phone at 5am to the Apple Store hoping I can get in/out before 9am

10. Sunday Shadows macrumors regular

hey, i pre ordered and it got cancelled...so consider yourself lucky man.

11. cheapa55 macrumors 6502a

Look on the bright side. I won't be there til 7pm, so I'm more screwed than you are. :)

12. Vertigo50 macrumors 65816

Vertigo50