I'm new, Just thought to say hi!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by matmag89, Jun 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. matmag89 macrumors newbie

matmag89

Hey, Im Matt, I live in north MN.
    I've been a Apple user pretty much my whole life, grew up with Apple in my household and have had a lot of Apple products. I've only had one Windows PC, which only lasted about a year before I went insane.
    As you can see in my Sig I have a little collection going, which I started when pretty much when I got out of high school. I also have some other Apple products that aren't listed.
    So thats the Mac in me!

2. JakeyBoy macrumors member

Hello Matt, im an old newb. :D Enjoy the place. iPhone4 coming your way?

3. u49aa2 macrumors 6502a

u49aa2

4. matmag89 thread starter macrumors newbie

matmag89

Oh Jeez, Kind of a long story...
    When the 1st iPhone came out I went out and bought it, then about 2 weeks later they announced the 3G.
    Then about a year later I finally broke my 1st iPhone. I was so in love with it i went out and bought the 3g, 2 weeks later again, 3GS was announced.
    SOOOO, I broke my 3G's screen in Mid April waited till May 31st to buy the 3GS (knowing full well of the iPhone4 was leaked, but thought the leak would push back the release date) NOPE, 2 weeks or so later iPhone4 was announced.
    By this time I was annoyed by being 1 year behind of iPhone launches, So I said F it Im going to reserve a New iPhone. BUT, they won't let me reserve it simply because I upgraded to the 3GS too late. I don't know if they'll let me just straight up buy one soon after the release from AT&T or an Apple Store. or if I have to wait another year.

5. dmr727 macrumors G3

dmr727

6. R94N macrumors 68020

R94N

Hello, haven't been here very long, but I'm on here often. I like it. It's a very active forum, not stagnant like some forums.

7. kainjow Moderator emeritus

kainjow

Welcome. However our official welcome thread is here and should be used instead ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.