Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

1=1?

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 1, 2010
If I go at 7am on june 24th in San Francisco to get an iphone I can expect there to be a ridiculous line and i'll be late to work right?

F123D

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2008
Del Mar, CA
Bring a video camera, record it, post it on youtube. I'll watch it later on my iPhone 4 when it's delivered to me. Sorry.. :D

Small White Car

macrumors G4
Aug 29, 2006
Washington DC
Best thread title of the week. :D

If you want to get to work in the morning, you'd better show up at 5 AM.

If you come at 7 AM I'd think you'll still get a phone, but you'll be to work around 1 PM.

(Just wild guesses, but hey, you asked!)

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
i love your thread title!

i was new to peeing my pants over the iphone last year.... i wasn't gonna this year but got sucked in when i found out hubby's phone got full subsidy and i got the mid subsidy... UGH! i hate you, apple :apple:! but i SOOOOOOOO love my iphone!

BlondeBuddhist

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2010
Best thread title of the week. :D

If you want to get to work in the morning, you'd better show up at 5 AM.

If you come at 7 AM I'd think you'll still get a phone, but you'll be to work around 1 PM.

(Just wild guesses, but hey, you asked!)
LMAO @ the title. I to am a Mac noob. a 2 year iphone holder, though my first laptop since only Feb.

I can't imagine what lines in San Fran would be like. I'm going to a Best Buy in a city of only 60,000....in Wisconsin. 2 hours before the doors open will probably be plenty early.

Blonde Buddhist

Consultant

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007
I don't know of any people who peed in their pants for iPhone, but if you must, please video tape it and let us know.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.