I'm not liking this jailbreak

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Mindgames, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Mindgames macrumors member

Jailbreak was running fine on my i4, with IOS4.0 on it. just updated latest cydia packages this morning (mobilesubstrate, etc.) now some of my apps arent even responding like rhapsody. Everytime i send a new SMS, it goes to the bottom of the page in SMS, not to the top....(strange) the blue cap lock button keeps coming on for some reason, and when i try to hit space twice, no period shows up in SMS...and yes i have it enabled in settings-keyboard. also, the appstore gives me an error when i try to download an app, saying "cannot get a secure connection. please check your date and time settings".

Any ideas guys?

2. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

If you are describing it accurately, your problem is not with the jailbreak, but with some jailbreak app you installed. You could try uninstalling things. If that doesn't work, restore and rejailbreak.

3. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

4. Mindgames thread starter macrumors member

only apps i have installed from cydia is sbsettings, mywi, and thats it. i dont use winterboard or anything else. and im pretty sure those work on IOS4. if cydia pushes me an update, should i always update?

5. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

I don’t. I wait to make sure no one has problems with it a few days later by checking on these forums. If no one does, I update.

6. CalMin macrumors 6502a

CalMin

I'm feeling the same way. My iPhone 4 is definitely flaky. I have mywi, sbsettings and inteliscreen only.
    :confused:

7. labman macrumors 604

labman

We need the Bring your I phone back song huy to do a jailbreak song

So you jailbroke your new IP4 it's gonna take time Devare just now working on Ip4 and HD versions of stuff. but lets see how the song might go.

You Jailbroke your iPhone and you don't like it! (Restore it)
    Your taking your iPhone phone into Apple can't call (Restore It)

ok pretty lame since all you have to do is restore it not as catchy as the other song! and I certainly no song writer.