I'm not sure I can wait any longer ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rm2092, Mar 28, 2010.

1. rm2092 macrumors 6502

rm2092

I'm not trying to start a long over done thread abought when the new Iphone will be out and will it be better the the new HTC Android phones that are here now. Don't get me wrong I own a Apple tv, two MBP's and a Imac and my Iphone but I'm getting board with it. When, thats it just hurry up before I buy a HTC phone.

2. Hmac macrumors 68020

You should just go ahead and buy the HTC phone now. New iPhone and/or OS4 won't be out for months yet.

3. labman macrumors 604

labman

I'll call Steve Jobs!

Tell him he is going to loose a sale I'm sure he release it asap! Buy now wait till July it's up to you!

4. kyleaa macrumors regular

I have an iPhone and also bought a Droid on a prepaid plan because I really wanted to play with it. I ended up selling it... while there was a lot that was nice about it, I found myself sticking with the iPhone more.

Now that there is an AT&T band Nexus One I am tempted once more, but ultimately know that my love affair would be the same. Especially since the Nexus One has worse exchange support than the Droid, which was already worse than the iPhone.

5. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Well, OP, historically speaking new iPhones are introduced in the June/July timeframe. So you have 3-4 months before a new iPhone is introduced. If you can't wait that long, then by all means, get an Android phone.

6. MassiveAttack macrumors 6502a

I would just go with one of the Android Super Phones. Apple's last two iPhones weren't really much of an improvement over the original, ok the 3GS is faster but that's it? :rolleyes:

7. ThatsMeRight macrumors 68020

I would wait if I were you. It's just another 3-4 months, you can handle that.

And in 3-4 months there are tons of new Android phones out there, so you can always decide later to pick an Android phone. And according to the rumors the iPhone G4 is an A+ upgrade.

8. NorrisKillsKids macrumors 6502a

I know how you feel. I'm having a lot of trouble waiting but it will just make it all the more sweeter no matter which phone you end up getting later.

WAITWAITWAIT.

9. ChazUK macrumors 603

ChazUK

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-gb; Nexus One Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17)

You already have an iPhone and must have invested in the platform app wise. I'd say wait until Apple announce or release their next update.

You already have a great phone with the iPhone. If the announced update isn't to your liking then that would be the perfect time to upgrade!

10. Xibalba macrumors 6502

Xibalba

I would say wait and then if the new iPhone is not to your liking, buy whichever Android you like.

Try and find some other area to spend some money and read fewer articles about the new phones to help reduce your technology anxiety - works well for me.

11. Vandam500 macrumors 68000

Vandam500

The Nexus One is amazing :)...you won't be disappointed (This is coming from a previous hardcore iPhone 3G and 3GS user).

12. MassiveAttack macrumors 6502a

I agree! My iPhone is somewhere collecting dust, I too am a former iPhone fanboy.

13. Xibalba macrumors 6502

Xibalba

I have looked over the Nexus and would love to play with one for a while just to see what it offers - glad you enjoy it. It would take something special to displace my iPhone for both personal and professional purposes.

14. ntrigue macrumors 68040

ntrigue

'Board' = bored 'Loose' = lose

Threads like this remind me only of the Nation's education problem.

Who cares about your phone preferences anyway.

15. luckygyrl83 macrumors 6502

I concur. Maybe the announcement of what the next iphone will bring us. Or if you find a damn good deal, then go with that. Seriously, I think if I can stick with a cracked (literally) iphone, you can wait a little longer. Because how pissed will you be if you want the next iphone and your stuck with the Droid?

16. Hmac macrumors 68020

"Hooked On Phonics" is alive and well, on the internet.

17. pixelated macrumors 6502a

pixelated

Yes Yes & Yes!!

i think its obvious from the original post that not enough people are "Hooked On Phonics".

18. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

1) It's sad that you feel "board"[sic] with the iPhone. I hope your commitment to your personal human relationships is more solid.
    2) I doubt Apple will change its well-established revision schedule for you. Enjoy your next phone (for 9 months or so).

19. AMDENCO macrumors member

if you can't wait then go get an HTC... how is anyone here supposed to know if the new iphone is going to suit your needs? they haven't said anything about the new iphone except for speculation.

20. macfan881 macrumors 68020

what the heck is up with all the spelling nazi's on this forum its really getting crazy do you guys get high and fell like you need a trophy every time you point some one's mistake's out seriously if you can't do anything better but post in a thread about spelling you guys need a life. end rant..

21. ChazUK macrumors 603

ChazUK

I'm only kidding before you start! :p:D;)

22. malnar macrumors 6502a

malnar

There's a life-lesson to be learned here. If you're bored with the Iphone, you're going to be bored with the HTC too, eventually. Guaranteed.