Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 18, 2005
And I'm posting here because you lot know me more than the rest of the forum. Plus it aint as public and all that.

I'm too busy. Working on my game loads (up to the 3rd boss, w00t) and my cousin and I are starting up a little business. I've got an army of PSP games and the id/GTA packs on Steam to play through. So yeah. I'm on the ol' MSN and iChat if you need me to rant about how modern games suck, and if you're on the Tormishire test list then you'll have to wait a bit more for the 4th version :p

Cheerio :) I'll be back when everythings settled down a little.

Ps. How beautiful is FFVII? Oooh if only I played through it all them years ago.

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
Hey matey...

Keep in touch with ichat/msn

I wondered where you had been last week or so. Forum has been deadly quiet without you :)

Don't become a stranger and best of luck with everything. Sometimes we have to spend a little more time in LIFE™ and less time on here, but I'm sure as Arnie say's 'you'll be back' :)

pcypert

macrumors 6502
Jul 19, 2006
Bangkok
I'll play a game for 10 minutes and then dog on it while you're away :D

Sorry, someone had to do it. Hope the game goes well.

Paul

Ish

macrumors 68020
Nov 30, 2004
UK
It's just as public if you start by looking at 'New Posts' like I do. :D I've never posted in here before but I've 'met' you in the other forums.

Just wanted to wish you all the best in your venture. Not certain why you want to say goodbye quietly, makes me think of the old one: see you when you get out, er, back!

SamIchi

macrumors 68030
Aug 1, 2004
Better be back when SSBB comes out, I gotta be sure that I can kick everyones ass on MR :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.