I'm on my 3rd 3g iphone ahhhhhh

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Vegan TJ, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Vegan TJ macrumors regular

Vegan TJ

this time almost every-time i was on a call the screen would go to sleep.no big deal all you would have to do is move the phone or touch the screen and it would go back on..well not mine it would stay black and i would push the home-screen button nothing would happen so i would hit the off on button nothing would happen i would have to do a hard reset for my phone to work again..i tried to bare with it and maybe it would go away but it didnt i called apple on thursday night .friday afternoon i had the box to send it away.saturday they received it . THEY REPLACED IT!!!! and sent it out saturday so monday i will have my new 3g iphone..

im happy cause i dropped it a couple time and there were alot of scratches and niks ..no its not cause i dropped this has been happening way before i dropped it ..so now i have a new Shinny 3g iphone

2. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Congrats on the replacement. Hopefully better luck is on the way. I know my partner's 3G iPhone would do something similar, but it would switch off and cancel her call, b/c she had a v1 iPhone case on it and it covered the three red sensors on the screen...