I'm one month away from paying off my MBP...

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by a-m-k, Aug 5, 2010.

1. a-m-k macrumors 6502a

a-m-k

what would be a useful accessory (addition to my MBP) to have. I just have the MBP with a Speck polycarbonate shell on it. I don't foresee any problems because I am very mindful of my little niece who is almost three who likes to get into things and pull them apart. Just one pulled off button cover that was popped back on.)

I would like a cord extender. Is there such a thing? I can't move my legs easily without pulling out the magnetic part of the cord. (Not something to plug the "apple square" in, something to extend the length at top.) The cord tends to somehow weave itself around my legs, so it's not easy to move my legs around. Please don't suggest a longer extension cord... I live with my almost three year old niece and she gets into a lot of things, and so my only option is an actual mac adapter/charger.

Thank you.

2. alust2013 macrumors 601

alust2013

The only thing I know of is use the longer cord that came with it. I don't believe there are any extenders for the magnetic side. Only thing I could think to add is a mouse, and it sounds like you really don't even need that

3. TopHatPlus macrumors 6502

nothing that i can think of, the track pad is so multi purpose now that a mosue is becoming obsolete and with your niece around a mouse/key board/ track pad would get re organized into the freezer >_<