I'm starting to dislike 2.0.x software..

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by evilzero, Aug 27, 2008.

1. evilzero macrumors newbie

It never happen to my iphone before when it was version 1.xx era, now, I have to restore my phone everyday , because it's always stuck in apple logo, it happens every single time I install app directly from my phone (yes I like to try new apps) , anyone else having this problem??

honestly I'm starting to hate 2.0.x software, it's buggy , slow, crashes and don't get me started on the restore and backup process, which takes hours and hours.. I hope apple will fix this soon .. I guess we can only wait and see for now.. sigh

2. aphexii macrumors 6502

Wow this is the first I've heard of this. Are you sure?

3. mrtune macrumors 6502a

You're not alone. While I don't ever have to restore my phone (it's never locked up that bad) I can't stand the sluggishness of the UI and all the bugs. And to add to those problems, the battery life is horrible. I can't make it one day without having to charge my phone. Unless I plug it in at some point while I'm at work, it will be dead by 8pm. And that's with me using it less and less when compared to my first phone. If I had the same usage as my first gen phone, it would be dead by the time I left work.

I enjoyed my first gen phone that I had bought on day one last year. I bought my iPhone 3G on day 2 this year and I'm not happy at all.

I'm so displeased with the 2.0 debacle that I just bought a used blackberry curve on ebay. I will use that phone for the time being and wait for apple to fix the shortcomings of the iphone's firmware. I'm tired of waiting and need a phone that works now.

4. tonywob, Aug 28, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  5. tonywob, Aug 28, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2011