Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ToroidalZeus

macrumors 68020
Dec 8, 2009
So you think people have to learn the hard way to FULLY appreciate the iphone?

If you were lucky you would have learned the grass isn't always greener from some other experience and applied it to the iPhone before you regreted selling it. Like me, which is why I have absolutly no desire to ditch my 3gs.

VulchR

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
Scotland
I just got my 3GS before Christmas after months of looking around and trying different phones. Some of the other phones seem alluring when they are on display in the stores, but then you notice that the iPhone is the only phone that consistently has power so that customers can try out the user interface. There's a reason for that.

Maverick1337

macrumors 65816
Nov 4, 2008
I've thought about changing but it's really hard because no other phone has as great a scrolling as with the iPhone. And I love Apple, not having to deal with AT&T is a huge plus.

MecPro

macrumors 6502a
Mar 6, 2009
London
Went from iPhone to a Nexus one, and I'm really loving it. The only missing factors are my apps like Sky TV recorder and a few apps like that

Depending on how Apple upgrade the new iPhone I'll probably trade the Nexus for the new iPhone, but thats a huuuuge but

acfusion29

macrumors 68040
Nov 8, 2007
Toronto
Went from iPhone to a Nexus one, and I'm really loving it. The only missing factors are my apps like Sky TV recorder and a few apps like that

Depending on how Apple upgrade the new iPhone I'll probably trade the Nexus for the new iPhone, but thats a huuuuge but

You're still in the denial phase :p eventually you'll go back to the iPhone

Everytime I switched away from the iPhone, I switched back within a month. Within the first couple of days/weeks, I was in denial saying that this phone was alright when it really wasn't!

Warbrain

macrumors 603
Jun 28, 2004
Chicago, IL
I've been feeling the same way. I've had my iPhone 3G for almost a year now and that's the longest I've been with one phone. I've had an iPhone for 18 months and that's the longest I've stayed on one platform.

I've got an itch for something new.

I would have purchased a Nexus One already but I don't want to use EDGE when out. I get great at&t 3G reception everywhere and don't want to lose that.

The only platform that could even sway me is Android at this point. I have a BlackBerry Curve for work and it's a worse experience than I remember it being when I owned a Pearl.

MecPro

macrumors 6502a
Mar 6, 2009
London
You're still in the denial phase :p eventually you'll go back to the iPhone

Everytime I switched away from the iPhone, I switched back within a month. Within the first couple of days/weeks, I was in denial saying that this phone was alright when it really wasn't!

:eek:

He was right! My Nexus one has already gone in for repairs, as soon as it's back...I', selling it for an iPad..then getting my iPhone back

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.