I'm torn here...

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by ZiggyZidel, Sep 8, 2011.

1. ZiggyZidel macrumors member

So in April 2008 i bought a 13" white macbook, I love it to death. I'm finally in the market for a new laptop, either a 13" pro, or a 13" maxed out air. I'm a computer science major, and I cannot decide if I should just pull the trigger now on the air OR wait for the rumored macbook pro redesign and buy then. I know most of you are going to say, don't play the waiting game, but last time I bought, i got it right before the redesign and I don't want to make that mistake again! So if you guys can give me some good advice, please give it! Also, my current macbook still works great so im not really in a rush to purchase.
    Thank you!

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Here ya go :D :
    [​IMG]

You may have better success in attracting responses to your thread, and you'll make your thread easier to find for those searching for the same answers, if you follow this tip.

3. Laco macrumors 6502

Since you said you "love" your current Macbook and you do not seem to "need" one, I would wait. However, since the new processors are coming out in half a year you will probably be waiting a while for a new Pro. So I would wait for the Pro. That's what I am doing because I do not "need" one right now.

4. tomtom101 macrumors regular

Is it just me or would it make sense for applr to refurbish its laptop lines just as the back to school season is beginning?? Give them that shiny new edge??

5. kappaknight macrumors 68000

kappaknight

If the Air has everything you need, why wait? The claim to having the latest and greatest only lasts a few months anyway... until something even shinier comes out.

If you need a Pro, just get a Pro. The current generation are great and already is the best laptop I've ever owned by a long shot. We, (my wife), has the Air too and I def. like this more.

6. elpmas macrumors 68000

elpmas

Just wait...it's only a few more months if anything. You'll be happier with the new revision imo, just because it's fresh :D