So in April 2008 i bought a 13" white macbook, I love it to death. I'm finally in the market for a new laptop, either a 13" pro, or a 13" maxed out air. I'm a computer science major, and I cannot decide if I should just pull the trigger now on the air OR wait for the rumored macbook pro redesign and buy then. I know most of you are going to say, don't play the waiting game, but last time I bought, i got it right before the redesign and I don't want to make that mistake again! So if you guys can give me some good advice, please give it! Also, my current macbook still works great so im not really in a rush to purchase. Thank you!