I'm torn....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by upsguy27, Nov 17, 2008.

1. upsguy27 macrumors 65816

upsguy27

The iPhone is a great phone, I've been using the iPhone OS since Sep. 2007 (NOT the actual phone part - was using an iPhone w/o service till Sep. 2008) and I love the OS. However, the OS is the buggiest piece of s**t ever. It crashes constantly. I have 5 bars shown, however, Field Test reports a -85 decibel connection, which is more like two bars. I get constant dropped calls (not AT&T's fault - I used to have a cheap AT&T phone that never dropped a single call), and a lot of times, I try to call people, and I talk, and I hear them, but they can't hear me. These problems are terrible. 2.1 fixed nothing. Even Apple's own website crashes Safari! I love the iPhone OS, but, what should I do? Will things get better? I've been disappointed with Apple these last few months - empty promises and all. Advice???

2. Surely Guest

Surely

Do whatever you want. Whatever makes you happy.

What kind of advice do you expect to get here? These forums are full of iPhone lovers.

3. upsguy27 thread starter macrumors 65816

upsguy27

Ahh, true... but reading threads like this makes it seem like not everyone is happy with their iPhones...

4. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

I've got (5) 3G iPhones on my Family Plan and we couldn't be happier. Too bad we can welcome you to the partaaay...:p (-5 stars)

5. upsguy27 thread starter macrumors 65816

upsguy27

I wish I could be happy with mine as well :(

6. pranavss11 macrumors 6502

Then stitch yourself up!!!

Sorry couldn't resist lol.

7. upsguy27 thread starter macrumors 65816

upsguy27

Ha ha ;)

8. motoracer1486 macrumors 6502a

I'm with you on everything. Switching to Verizon come friday. BB Storm here I come :D