im very confused i might be able to already upgrade?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by goobot, May 30, 2010.

1. goobot macrumors 603

goobot

well i signed up at att.com just to look at things. when i clicked "check upgrade options" it brings me to my 3 phones. i know for a fact the non iphones have upgrades and show up in the list. over the list of phones it says. "Choose the phone that you'd like to upgrade. Depending on your eligibility, you may qualify for additional discounted pricing." so im guessing it's showing all my upgradable phones. also in the description next to both of those it says "As a valued AT&T customer, you may be eligible for a standard upgrade on this line, with reduced equipment pricing when signing a 2-year commitment. Click 'Upgrade Eligibility' to view your upgrade options"

ok whats weird is my iphone 3gs that i bought day one (also had a 3g and since i payed over 100$ i got the 3gs 200) is also on the list. next to it it says "As a valued AT&T customer, you may be eligible for an upgrade on this line, with no-commit equipment pricing and without signing a 2-year commitment. Click 'Upgrade Eligibility' to view your upgrade options."

it says no contract. which is cool. so whats with this?

2. elephunkman macrumors 65816

Standard upgrade is the new customer price for you. No-commit pricing is the most expensive price you can pay for a phone, but you don;t get to extend your contract so that's cool with some people.

3. goobot thread starter macrumors 603

goobot

oo

4. Macman756 macrumors 6502a

Macman756

Very nice itouch. I've never seen one, are they new?

5. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

6. dianewaren macrumors newbie

:D lol... what planet did you came from again? ;)

anyways, it is expensive. there are other upgrades you can avail that is cheaper.