iMac 20" - Advice on selling

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Selachii, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Selachii macrumors newbie

First of all, apologies if this is the wrong forum, there doesn't appear to be one about selling, only buying.

I am NOT trying to sell on these forums, I'm looking for advice on how much it's worth. I've had my iMac 20" since June 2006, specs below:

iMac 20"
    2ghz duo core
    2gb RAM
    X1600 Radeon Card
    250gb hard drive
    All the other stuff like keyboard, bluetooth etc

Below is not a picture of my actual one, but looks identical; its one of the white ones before they went all black and aluminiumy.

[​IMG]

Any ideas on how much to sell this for? I know a guy who's interested but I've got literally no idea how much it's worth. I bought it new in 2006 for £1150. Thanks

EDIT: It's also got the discs for Leopard 10.5 which I bought for £85 on release.

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

That's because there are different Market Place rules.

3. Selachii thread starter macrumors newbie

Well as I'm not gonna sit around randomly posting to reach 250 just so I can see the forum, guess that puts me out of luck then.

4. healeydave macrumors regular

My advice, check out similar items on eBay.

Search in the Computers, iMac category, narrow your search down to as similar spec as you can get to your own item and check the completed listings option, that way you can look for all the green prices which are actual sales.

Even if you don't want to sell it on eBay, its a great way to get an idea of value and what people are prepared to pay!

5. uberamd macrumors 68030

uberamd

6. Selachii thread starter macrumors newbie