iMac 2012 Order Status (All Models)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Dave

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Nov 27, 2007
Crestview, Fl
The MacBook guys are doing this and I noticed quite a few of us ordered iMacs. So...

Ordered 27" 3.4ghz 6/11 Status: Processing Items

PC2MAC2012

macrumors newbie
Apr 27, 2012
Same Here

I have been limping along on an ailing windows PC since March. At that time I held off buying because the update was only a few days/weeks away and I was able to keep my PC going. With no update in March, May or at WWDC and my Windows PC now dead, I ended up getting the current model also.

I should have just bought when I needed it because I could have enjoyed a new machine for months instead of weeks before the new model comes out. Oh well, good news for those still waiting the new model will be out July 10th just after my return window is over.

With Educational Discount and $100 gift card takes a little of the sting away.

arjun747

macrumors newbie
Dec 4, 2009
july 10th?

I have been limping along on an ailing windows PC since March. At that time I held off buying because the update was only a few days/weeks away and I was able to keep my PC going. With no update in March, May or at WWDC and my Windows PC now dead, I ended up getting the current model also.

I should have just bought when I needed it because I could have enjoyed a new machine for months instead of weeks before the new model comes out. Oh well, good news for those still waiting the new model will be out July 10th just after my return window is over.

With Educational Discount and $100 gift card takes a little of the sting away.
How do you know the new imac will be out on July 10th???

snebes

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2008
How do you know the new imac will be out on July 10th???
Because it is after his return window. He is insinuating that he will be screwed.

More than likely, though, the iMac will be out just in time for Mountain Lion.

Status
Not open for further replies.