iMac 21,5" - Should I wait?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by wassuponline, Nov 17, 2009.

  1. wassuponline macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2009
    #1
    Hey there.
    I'm thinking of buying a iMac 21,5" (3,06GHz with the ATI Radeon HD 4670 256Mb) but i was wondering, should i buy it now or should i wait a bit to see if there's a new one coming out soon?

    Please advice.
    Thanks in advance.
     
  2. spinnerlys Guest

    spinnerlys

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2008
    Location:
    forlod bygningen
    #2
    You can, but the iMacs have just been released (20th of October), so probably no new iMacs before April.

    Also:
    [​IMG]
    clickable for the fun of it
     
  3. Mercer macrumors member

    Mercer

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2008
    Location:
    North West, UK
  4. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

    ucfgrad93

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2007
    Location:
    Colorado
    #4
    Agreed. You are not going to see new iMacs for at least a few months.
     
  5. MacKiddyWiddy macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2009
    #5
    dude, they came out like 4weeks ago... it'll be ages before new stuff comes, buy now [​IMG]
     
  6. wassuponline thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2009
    #6
    Ok thanks a lot for the help guys.
    Probalby will buy it next week or so. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
     
  7. ipodftw macrumors member

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2009

Share This Page