iMac 27 - no issues

Discussion in 'iMac' started by sketchygargoyle, Jan 13, 2013.

1. sketchygargoyle macrumors newbie

I was worried about getting my imac and having display issues like everyone else whining on here. I keep seeing so many threads about bad problems and thinking how many people are getting good units? So I just wanted to let you all know that I got my imac and it's in perfect condition. So happy I didn't need to send it back. It's quiet as a mouse too!

I actually found one in stock at the apple store so I had them cancel my order and picked it up right there! Def lucky on that. Only thing that I'm getting used to is the small font. I'm coming from a 2007 13 inch macbook, so huge difference.

Hope you guys are as happy as I am with your purchase.

2. southerndoc macrumors 65816

southerndoc

My unit seems to have no problems either.

Most people who have problems will post on here their problems, but those of us without problems rarely post that we have no problems.

3. Isengardtom macrumors member

4. bobright macrumors 601

5. WilliamG macrumors 604

6. DarrenUK macrumors regular

DarrenUK

Been using mine for the last couple of weeks, no problems at all, very happy with my purchase.

7. Yullover macrumors newbie

More then happy, fast fusion drive, ULTRA SILENT, no sound at all with the mecanical HD, Beautifull screen... yes with a small yellish but is the only problem !!!:apple: