Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a new iMac 27" (quad core) but was advised to wait until the upcoming announcements in January before purchasing. Unfortunately in the UK the tax/vat rate will increase from 15% to 17.5% which means if I wait, I will end up paying a fair bit more for nothing. Is it likely that any updates/upgrades will be announced for the current iMac 27" range? Should I wait or should I just go ahead and buy now? I thought it probably wouldn't be affected as it hasn't been long since the last update and the MacRumours buying guide suggests now is a good time to buy, but just thought I should reach out for some more opinions on this? I am only concerned about the iMac ( not the MacBook / MacBook pro etc. ) Any comments on this will be much appreciated! Cheers.