Imac 27' Safari text size Remember?

mocman

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 8, 2004
I have a 27" iMac and love it. The problem I am having in safari is not remembering my text size that i last used. I like to take advantage of all the screen as possible. I searched and a lot of people suggest the lowering of the resolution which is nothing that I want to do. I would even go the route of a safari extension if possible. Please suggest anything you guys have working. Thanks in Advance

Twimfy

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2011
UK
I have a 27" iMac and love it. The problem I am having in safari is not remembering my text size that i last used. I like to take advantage of all the screen as possible. I searched and a lot of people suggest the lowering of the resolution which is nothing that I want to do. I would even go the route of a safari extension if possible. Please suggest anything you guys have working. Thanks in Advance
Interesting? I assume you're using the setting in Safari preferences which says "never use a font size smaller than --"?

Just tested it on my machine and it doesn't forget, even after a reboot.

What OS are you using? What version of Safari?

mocman

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 8, 2004
yes I have it set to 24.....still nothing. I had some sort of safari extension that remembered it in the past. But I have searched to no avail. I am using mavericks, also latest safari.

Hungry&Foolish

Suspended
Mar 29, 2012
I think it's called- All pages Zoom, in Safari extensions, under Productivity.
Zoom by Site is another one.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.