Hi guyz, I need to ask you, I can't really decide what should I do. Currently I have MBP 13" 2.7 i7 with 8GB ram. And I'm thinking about something better. I can't decide between Base iMac or retina Macbook Pro. I definitely would upgrade iMac later with SSD and Ram. If I'm buying rMBP - I have to sell my MBP 13". If buying 27" base - I can keep my MBP. But, when thinking that for rMBP's money I can get almost maxed out iMac, but of course then I have to sell my MBP... Btw, I don't really need portability. I'll spend next 3years in college and I think I don't need to carry laptop there, maybe on last year. What should you do? Thanks!!