IMAC camera

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by dianalmoth, Mar 15, 2008.

1. dianalmoth macrumors newbie

My lovely computer duplicated the system and they fought so hard that the fans had to work so hard there was a crash of epic proportions.
    I lost everything, but the techs fixed it leaving out the camera app. What is it called and where do I find it. I can't find my discs?

While I'm bothering you I have a cord to hook my ibook up to iMac. But can't see network or programs or anything really.
    If I hooked up both world I be able to use office from my ibook.

One more question. How should I keep my system clean and defragment the thing. I haven't Norton.

Thank you so much
    diana

2. aaronw1986 macrumors 68030

Photo Booth, not sure where you could get it. You've lost the restore discs? You don't really need to defrag like on a Windows machine. However, OS X does it automatically with bigger system updates.

3. dianalmoth thread starter macrumors newbie

thank you

I couldn't for the heck of me remember the name of the app. I took pics of anyone who came to visit. I would of used it on a dog walker who ended up defrauded me of my entire bank account. Banks don't return money (in Canada) since they think I gave her full access to my purse. The police might of found it helpful.
    The other thing is that ABMs are such crappy pieces of junk they don't even have the technology of a camera installed like a Mac I was told.

Also these MSwindowesq word formatting boxes don't really agree with Macs either, do you find that? This one seems to be okay but others sites with the similar message don't agree