iMac delivery times

Discussion in 'iMac' started by iohass, Dec 12, 2012.

1. iohass macrumors regular

Ok, I know there are several threads about this already and it's either people (including myself) complaining that they are still in the processing items stage or setting up tents outside their door to make sure they don't miss the UPS man.

I want to ask though, has anyone had a problem where the Apple site would promise them a certain delivery date and then fail to receive their iMac by that date?

Because if no, then perhaps those of us still waiting for our macs should wait for those actual dates before we complain.

2. signal4 macrumors newbie

Im still waiting for my Imac from MacMall.... preordered it on the 28th and its still back ordered....Every time I call to check on the status, the guaranteed delivery date I got before gets pushed back....now they are saying shipping on the 26th....oh but they also said that they might get a shipment in on Friday but they dont know for sure.....I guess MacMall dosent get tracking numbers on shipments and they have to guess around.

3. macuserpl macrumors 6502

macuserpl

Lucky you. Mine is still processing and delivery time 4-10th of January 2013...