Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

athinamj

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 8, 2009
Hey I have a strange problem!
Yesterday as I was browsing in Firefox I minimized it for a while and noticed that on the desktop I could see some letters from the firefox theme. It was like they remained on the desktop even though firefox was minimizedI I have never confronted such an issue and frankly I don't know what to do. I contacted Mac service and they advised me to activate Screen Saver and let it on for hours so that it would clean up these remains from the desktop! I did so, I left it about 4 hours but the issue is still there. What can I do?

athinamj

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 8, 2009
2s7svbo.png

This is a screenshot of my firefox window. Let me describe what I see as printed letters on the desktop!
As you look at the image I can see the letters on the left corner below and the letters on the right corner below, for example I can see the line "Michael Jackson-Forever the King of Pop etc and the letters from the firefox bar on the upper part of the window. The upper bar with the symbols of the browser is visible on the upper part of my desktop as it is on firefox!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.